Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 25, 2015 (Day 7)


Wow!! I can’t believe that I’m leaving. I’m sad to go but so very thankful and grateful for the new memories that will forever be imprinted on my brain. God is so good and so faithful. Many of us started this trip as mere strangers, then developed into friends, and now family. Being out there in the mission’s field that no matter how much explaining you do to others, they will never understand the experience. The emotional, physical, and mental stamina that these trips involve is that of which that only God can equip you for. I’ve learned how to love his people no matter what. We are all the same in spite of our slight differences. Living missionally is a lifestyle of living intentionally in all that you do. With God’s help, I will change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment